As I lose weight I am learning goals are important – I am making a list of goals that I will try and achieve in 2013. Some of these goals were on my list of things to accomplish before I turned 30 but being as I am a great procrastinator I did not accomplish them all. There is no particular order to this list – and not all of them are weight related. I may add more as I think of them.
- Lose 10 pounds
- Lose 20 pounds.
- Read more.
- Focus on blogging
- Try at least 3 new things, blog about them.
- Cook more
My goals are changing for the upcoming 2014 – I will be focusing less on weight loss (although it is still a major part of my life and probably always will be) and more into training and conquering the world – ok maybe not the world just yet but more things.
- Spartan Sprint – Montana May 10th, 2014
- Look decent for Brothers wedding – Aug 9th, 2014
- Dirty Donkey – Saskatoon Sk – TBD
- Color Me Rad – Saskatoon Sk – TBD (if it returns)
- Mogathon 5K (possibly 10K) – Saskatoon Sk – TBD